New Mexico Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse Case Results
When all is said and done, a great personal injury attorney will be judged on his case results and case outcomes. Below, read about some of our recent case settlements and results in Indiana, Michigan, New Mexico, and Illinois.
Disclaimer: Keller & Keller LLP's client statements are for informational purposes only, and though we are proud of our record, each legal issue contains its own unique merits. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The material on this web site has been prepared by the law firm of Keller & Keller LLP and does not constitute legal advice. Further, the material on this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information is not intended to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney. No person should act or rely on any information in this site without seeking the advice of an attorney.
- Page 1
- Posted on 07/06/2016NM Attorney General Suing Preferred Care, Inc. Nursing Homes
- Posted on 09/13/2013New Mexico Nursing Homes Want to Stay Off "Special Focus Facility" List.
- Posted on 07/06/2016 What to Look for in a New Mexico Nursing Home and How to Spot Neglect and Abuse
- Posted on 10/14/2013 Nursing home sexual abuse lawsuits are on the rise in New Mexico. Don't ignore the signs.
- Posted on 04/22/2013 Sepsis (Blood Poisoning) Claims and Nursing Homes
- Posted on 04/01/2013 Do You Know How To Recognize A Bed Sore Type?
- Posted on 03/12/2013 Falls & Broken Bones Inside Nursing Homes