Last Updated April 9, 2020
Our focus is—and always has been—the health and well-being of our clients and employees, and that doesn’t stop with COVID-19.
At this time, the severity of Indiana’s COVID-19 situation evolves on a daily basis. Because of this uncertainty we want to practice due diligence in the protection of our staff and clients.
Fortunately, with the use of technology, we have been able to continue normal business operations.
Steps We're Taking to Keep Our Clients and Staff Safe and Healthy
- We are communicating with clients via telephone, Zoom, and video conference instead of in-person.
- For the time being, we ask that walk-ins instead give us a call. we're happy to assist you over the phone!
- For time-sensitive documents, we are capable of providing overnight shipping to clients in lieu of office pickup.
- Our team has been instructed to stay home from work in the event they experience any flu-like symptoms, and to stay home for at least 24 hours after the signs of a fever have dissipated.
We Offer Contactless Service
- No in-person meetings required,
- Free case review by phone with our attorneys,
- Virtual sign-ups,
- All paperwork done online.