We're Looking For a Social Media Intern!
Social Media Intern Job Description
2Keller is one of the leading companies in our field in the area. We're proud of our near 4.8 star rating on Glassdoor from our employees. We are hiring a talented Social Media Intern professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Keller & Keller is a great place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for Social Media Intern
- Work alongside the SEO team to create a plan for social media strategies
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Collaborate with our CMS team to learn the website tools and develop email marketing campaigns
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns including taking authentic video of the office, the staff and team events that take place to post on Social Media (stories, feed, etc.)
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
- Assist in implementing plans to post Daily on Google Business Profile
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly calendar to promote leads, blogs and events
Qualifications for Social Media Intern
- In-depth experience in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- 1-2 years of social media management experience
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as HootSuite
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content preferred
- Entry level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
- Ability work alongside a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Entry level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
If you're interested apply below! We look forward to speaking with you.