When all is said and done, a great personal injury attorney will be judged on his case results and case outcomes. Below, read about some of our recent case settlements and results in Indiana, Michigan, New Mexico, and Illinois.
Disclaimer: Keller & Keller LLP's client statements are for informational purposes only, and though we are proud of our record, each legal issue contains its own unique merits. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The material on this web site has been prepared by the law firm of Keller & Keller LLP and does not constitute legal advice. Further, the material on this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information is not intended to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney. No person should act or rely on any information in this site without seeking the advice of an attorney.
- Posted on 10/12/2017Your Guide to a Safe and Spooky Halloween [Infographic]
- Posted on 10/02/2017Types of Indiana Semi-Truck Crashes
- Posted on 08/29/2017Your Guide To A Safe Labor Day Weekend
- Posted on 08/25/2017Opioid Use Amongst Truck Drivers: A Silent Epidemic
- Posted on 07/18/2017Indiana Hit and Run Accidents
- Posted on 10/05/2017 If You Are Still Working, You May Not Qualify for Social Security Disability
- Posted on 09/27/2017 Don't Fall for These Common Denial Tactics from Unum Life Insurance
- Posted on 09/25/2017 Mistakes Drivers Make That Leave Motorcyclists Injured and Worse
- Posted on 09/20/2017 Steps Following a Social Security Disability Application Denial
- Posted on 09/14/2017 Zimmer Biomet Reverse Shoulder Implant Recall Lawsuits