When all is said and done, a great personal injury attorney will be judged on his case results and case outcomes. Below, read about some of our recent case settlements and results in Indiana, Michigan, New Mexico, and Illinois.
Disclaimer: Keller & Keller LLP's client statements are for informational purposes only, and though we are proud of our record, each legal issue contains its own unique merits. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The material on this web site has been prepared by the law firm of Keller & Keller LLP and does not constitute legal advice. Further, the material on this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information is not intended to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney. No person should act or rely on any information in this site without seeking the advice of an attorney.
- Posted on 07/18/2017Indiana Hit and Run Accidents
- Posted on 06/13/2017Avoid Making These Mistakes After a Car Accident in Indiana
- Posted on 06/07/2017Evidence of Fibromyalgia in Court Cases for Disability
- Posted on 06/07/2017Seat Belt and Child Restraint Laws in Indiana
- Posted on 05/25/2017Evidence Needed to Support Indiana Car Accident Claims
- Posted on 08/18/2017 These Factors Will Affect the Value of Your Car Accident Claim
- Posted on 08/14/2017 Wrongful Death Claims for Fatal Car Accidents in Indiana
- Posted on 08/01/2017 Fighting for Fair Compensation When You Suffer Brain Damage in an Indiana Car Accident
- Posted on 07/26/2017 Learn More About Some of the Awards Keller & Keller Is Proud To Have Earned
- Posted on 07/25/2017 What to Do When You Suffer a Spinal Cord Injury in an Indiana Car Crash