Attorney Joe Sukup discusses a memorable case involving a child who suffered severe injuries requiring mutliple years of treatment and rehabilitation. In addition to securing a settlement that would provide for the child for the rest of his life, Joe also talks about the bond that was formed throughout the years as he worked on the claim and watched the young boy go through his treatment.
Attorney Joe Sukup Discusses Memorable Case Involving Injured Child
- Posted on 09/19/2018Truck Driver Shortage Puts Motorists at Risk in Indiana
- Posted on 08/15/2018Dangerous Trends in the Indiana Trucking Industry
- Posted on 06/12/2018Box and Delivery Trucks Can Cause Serious Accidents
- Posted on 05/10/2018Truckers With Sleep Apnea Could Cause NM Crashes
- Posted on 04/10/2018Truckers Cannot Text and Drive in Indiana
- Posted on 09/04/2018 New Mexico Truck Crashes Cause Devastating Injuries
- Posted on 08/06/2018 How Much Is My New Mexico Semi-Truck Accident Worth?
- Posted on 07/10/2018 Who Pays When You Are Seriously Injured in a Crash With a Commercial Truck?
- Posted on 06/01/2018 Truckers Must Have a Valid CDL When Operating Their Rigs in New Mexico
- Posted on 05/01/2018 Indiana’s Trucking Regulations Are in Place to Protect All Motorists