Attorney Joe Sukup discusses a memorable case involving a child who suffered severe injuries requiring mutliple years of treatment and rehabilitation. In addition to securing a settlement that would provide for the child for the rest of his life, Joe also talks about the bond that was formed throughout the years as he worked on the claim and watched the young boy go through his treatment.
Attorney Joe Sukup Discusses Memorable Case Involving Injured Child
- Posted on 01/16/20193 Big Changes to Social Security in 2019
- Posted on 01/13/2019Qualifying for Medicare After Collecting SSDI
- Posted on 01/11/2019Does the Government Shutdown Affect Social Security?
- Posted on 11/25/2018New Mexico Drunk Driving Accidents
- Posted on 11/12/2018Understanding SSDI Work Credits in Indiana
- Posted on 01/09/2019 Driving While Taking Certain Drugs Can Cause Deadly Crashes in New Mexico
- Posted on 12/03/2018 Distracted Driving Costs Lives in Indiana
- Posted on 11/01/2018 What Is the Difference Between an Indiana Car Accident Claim and a Lawsuit?
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Be Prepared When Applying for SSDI in Indiana
- Posted on 09/04/2018 New Mexico Truck Crashes Cause Devastating Injuries