Attorney Joe Sukup discusses factors that determine how long it may take your personal injury case to settle. Specifically, cases can take anywhere from months to multiple years, and this depends on the amount of medicals involved, your treatment, whether or not a lawsuit has to be filed, and how quickly liability is established.
How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take to Settle?
- Posted on 02/09/2018Determining Disability Based on Doctor Opinions
- Posted on 02/07/2018Indiana to Incorporate New Route for Bus Rapid Transit
- Posted on 01/22/2018How to Escape from a Car Submerged in Freezing Water
- Posted on 01/10/2018Winter Driving Tips for Cars and Motorcycles in Indiana
- Posted on 12/27/2017How Pain and Suffering Damages Are Determined
- Posted on 02/01/2018 Truck Underride Crashes Are Often Fatal, But May Be Preventable
- Posted on 01/03/2018 When You May Be Able to Work While Collecting SSDI Benefits
- Posted on 12/11/2017 How to Protect Your Family Member from Resident-on-Resident Assaults in Nursing Homes
- Posted on 12/01/2017 Social Security Disability Benefits for Non-Traditional Workers
- Posted on 11/24/2017 You Can Collect More Than One Government Benefit at a Time, but There Are Restrictions