Attorney Joe Sukup discusses factors that determine how long it may take your personal injury case to settle. Specifically, cases can take anywhere from months to multiple years, and this depends on the amount of medicals involved, your treatment, whether or not a lawsuit has to be filed, and how quickly liability is established.
How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take to Settle?
- Posted on 10/12/2017Your Guide to a Safe and Spooky Halloween [Infographic]
- Posted on 10/02/2017Types of Indiana Semi-Truck Crashes
- Posted on 08/29/2017Your Guide To A Safe Labor Day Weekend
- Posted on 08/25/2017Opioid Use Amongst Truck Drivers: A Silent Epidemic
- Posted on 07/18/2017Indiana Hit and Run Accidents
- Posted on 10/05/2017 If You Are Still Working, You May Not Qualify for Social Security Disability
- Posted on 09/27/2017 Don't Fall for These Common Denial Tactics from Unum Life Insurance
- Posted on 09/25/2017 Mistakes Drivers Make That Leave Motorcyclists Injured and Worse
- Posted on 09/20/2017 Steps Following a Social Security Disability Application Denial
- Posted on 09/14/2017 Zimmer Biomet Reverse Shoulder Implant Recall Lawsuits