Attorney Joe Sukup discusses factors that determine how long it may take your personal injury case to settle. Specifically, cases can take anywhere from months to multiple years, and this depends on the amount of medicals involved, your treatment, whether or not a lawsuit has to be filed, and how quickly liability is established.
How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take to Settle?
- Posted on 11/20/2017Safe and Sober Driving During the Holiday Season
- Posted on 11/14/20172017 Keller & Keller UNM Law School Challenge Scholarship
- Posted on 10/31/2017Hiring A Social Security Attorney Who Can Appeal Your Case
- Posted on 10/24/2017Symptoms of Serious Car Accident Injuries May Be Delayed
- Posted on 10/12/2017Your Guide to a Safe and Spooky Halloween [Infographic]
- Posted on 12/11/2017 How to Protect Your Family Member from Resident-on-Resident Assaults in Nursing Homes
- Posted on 12/01/2017 Social Security Disability Benefits for Non-Traditional Workers
- Posted on 11/24/2017 You Can Collect More Than One Government Benefit at a Time, but There Are Restrictions
- Posted on 11/16/2017 Tips for Preventing Deadly Motorcycle Crashes in Indiana
- Posted on 11/01/2017 You Have Been Approved for SSDI Benefits, But When Will You Get Your First Payment?