Attorney Joe Sukup discusses factors that determine how long it may take your personal injury case to settle. Specifically, cases can take anywhere from months to multiple years, and this depends on the amount of medicals involved, your treatment, whether or not a lawsuit has to be filed, and how quickly liability is established.
How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take to Settle?
- Posted on 07/18/2017Indiana Hit and Run Accidents
- Posted on 06/13/2017Avoid Making These Mistakes After a Car Accident in Indiana
- Posted on 06/07/2017Evidence of Fibromyalgia in Court Cases for Disability
- Posted on 06/07/2017Seat Belt and Child Restraint Laws in Indiana
- Posted on 05/25/2017Evidence Needed to Support Indiana Car Accident Claims
- Posted on 08/18/2017 These Factors Will Affect the Value of Your Car Accident Claim
- Posted on 08/14/2017 Wrongful Death Claims for Fatal Car Accidents in Indiana
- Posted on 08/01/2017 Fighting for Fair Compensation When You Suffer Brain Damage in an Indiana Car Accident
- Posted on 07/26/2017 Learn More About Some of the Awards Keller & Keller Is Proud To Have Earned
- Posted on 07/25/2017 What to Do When You Suffer a Spinal Cord Injury in an Indiana Car Crash