Attorney Joe Sukup discusses factors that determine how long it may take your personal injury case to settle. Specifically, cases can take anywhere from months to multiple years, and this depends on the amount of medicals involved, your treatment, whether or not a lawsuit has to be filed, and how quickly liability is established.
How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take to Settle?
- Posted on 06/12/2018Box and Delivery Trucks Can Cause Serious Accidents
- Posted on 05/10/2018Truckers With Sleep Apnea Could Cause NM Crashes
- Posted on 04/10/2018Truckers Cannot Text and Drive in Indiana
- Posted on 04/05/2018Keller & Keller Increases Scholarship Award for UNM Law Students
- Posted on 03/27/2018Bicycle Commuting Safety [Infographic]
- Posted on 08/06/2018 How Much Is My New Mexico Semi-Truck Accident Worth?
- Posted on 07/10/2018 Who Pays When You Are Seriously Injured in a Crash With a Commercial Truck?
- Posted on 06/01/2018 Truckers Must Have a Valid CDL When Operating Their Rigs in New Mexico
- Posted on 05/01/2018 Indiana’s Trucking Regulations Are in Place to Protect All Motorists
- Posted on 04/02/2018 Be Aware of Distracted New Mexico Truck Drivers During Distracted Driving Awareness Month