Attorney Joe Sukup explains why semi-truck accident claims are more complex than cases involving ordinary passenger vehicles. For example, often times there are multiple insurance policies that may be attached to one semi-truck, and/or there may be valuable information in the truck's black box that your Indianapolis semi-truck attorney will need to secure for evidence purposes.
Why is a Semi-Truck Accident Lawsuit Different than Other Injury Claims?
- Posted on 05/20/2020Driving Regulations Lifted for Truckers Amidst Pandemic
- Posted on 09/19/2018Truck Driver Shortage Puts Motorists at Risk in Indiana
- Posted on 08/15/2018Dangerous Trends in the Indiana Trucking Industry
- Posted on 06/12/2018Box and Delivery Trucks Can Cause Serious Accidents
- Posted on 04/10/2018Truckers Cannot Text and Drive in Indiana
- Posted on 07/10/2018 Who Pays When You Are Seriously Injured in a Crash With a Commercial Truck?
- Posted on 05/01/2018 Indiana’s Trucking Regulations Are in Place to Protect All Motorists
- Posted on 02/01/2018 Truck Underride Crashes Are Often Fatal, But May Be Preventable
- Posted on 10/17/2016 Common Causes of Deadly Big Rig Crashes in Indiana
- Posted on 10/17/2016 Common Causes of Truck Accidents & Big Rig Dangers: Truck Driver Issues