Attorney Joe Sukup explains why semi-truck accident claims are more complex than cases involving ordinary passenger vehicles. For example, often times there are multiple insurance policies that may be attached to one semi-truck, and/or there may be valuable information in the truck's black box that your Indianapolis semi-truck attorney will need to secure for evidence purposes.
Why is a Semi-Truck Accident Lawsuit Different than Other Injury Claims?
- Posted on 04/10/2018Truckers Cannot Text and Drive in Indiana
- Posted on 10/02/2017Types of Indiana Semi-Truck Crashes
- Posted on 08/25/2017Opioid Use Amongst Truck Drivers: A Silent Epidemic
- Posted on 09/12/2016Insurance Company Jurisdiction in Out-of-State Crashes
- Posted on 09/12/2016The Most Dangerous Truck Routes in Lake & Porter Counties
- Posted on 02/01/2018 Truck Underride Crashes Are Often Fatal, But May Be Preventable
- Posted on 10/17/2016 Common Causes of Deadly Big Rig Crashes in Indiana
- Posted on 10/17/2016 Common Causes of Truck Accidents & Big Rig Dangers: Truck Driver Issues
- Posted on 10/17/2016 Common Causes of Indiana Truck Accidents & Big Rig Dangers: Truck Size & Weight
- Posted on 10/10/2016 Semi-Truck Accident Case Timelines