Attorney Joe Sukup explains why semi-truck accident claims are more complex than cases involving ordinary passenger vehicles. For example, often times there are multiple insurance policies that may be attached to one semi-truck, and/or there may be valuable information in the truck's black box that your Indianapolis semi-truck attorney will need to secure for evidence purposes.
Why is a Semi-Truck Accident Lawsuit Different than Other Injury Claims?
- Posted on 09/12/2016Insurance Company Jurisdiction in Out-of-State Crashes
- Posted on 09/12/2016The Most Dangerous Truck Routes in Lake & Porter Counties
- Posted on 05/31/2013Semis Dominate Freight Industry on Indiana Interstates
- Posted on 09/13/2011I-65 Truck Accident in Indiana Shines Spotlight on Highway Hypnosis
- Posted on 01/27/2010Warning for Semi-Truck and Bus Drivers: Texting Is Illegal!
- Posted on 10/17/2016 Common Causes of Deadly Big Rig Crashes in Indiana
- Posted on 10/17/2016 Common Causes of Truck Accidents & Big Rig Dangers: Truck Driver Issues
- Posted on 10/17/2016 Common Causes of Indiana Truck Accidents & Big Rig Dangers: Truck Size & Weight
- Posted on 10/10/2016 Semi-Truck Accident Case Timelines
- Posted on 09/07/2016 Indiana Trucks Must Be Maintained According to State and Federal Standards