Veterans Disability
Free Case Evaluation
Contact Us Now, Absolutely No Obligation

If I have applied forveterans disability benefits, can I re-apply or appeal the decision?

Yes.  If you receive a denial or do not agree with the decision, a disabled veteran can file a NOTICE OF DISAGREEMENT (NOD).  At this point, an veterans disability lawyer can be of enormous assistance to you throughout the appeals process.