A local Indianapolis woman talks about her experience with the Indianapolis injury attorneys at Keller & Keller. Dionna was severely injured after being rear-ended twice by a dump truck.
Client Reviews Injury Attorney After Dump Truck Accident Case Settles
- Posted on 09/21/2020Delivery Truck Crashes May Increase During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Posted on 05/20/2020Driving Regulations Lifted for Truckers Amidst Pandemic
- Posted on 09/19/2018Truck Driver Shortage Puts Motorists at Risk in Indiana
- Posted on 08/15/2018Dangerous Trends in the Indiana Trucking Industry
- Posted on 06/12/2018Indiana Box and Delivery Trucks Can Cause Serious Accidents
- Posted on 07/10/2018 Who Pays When You Are Seriously Injured in a Crash With a Commercial Truck?
- Posted on 05/01/2018 Indiana’s Trucking Regulations Are in Place to Protect All Motorists
- Posted on 02/01/2018 Truck Underride Crashes Are Often Fatal, But May Be Preventable
- Posted on 10/17/2016 Common Causes of Deadly Big Rig Crashes in Indiana
- Posted on 10/17/2016 Common Causes of Truck Accidents & Big Rig Dangers: Truck Driver Issues