Disability attorney Tim Burns explains how a person's age can affect their likelihood of receiving Social Security disability benefits.
Did You Know Social Security Administration's Rules Change As You Age?
- Posted on 10/21/2020Avoid Unknowingly Committing SSDI Fraud in Indiana
- Posted on 08/21/2020Indiana SSDI for Neurological Conditions Such as Parkinson’s
- Posted on 06/19/2020Indiana SSDI Benefits for Family Members of Disabled Workers
- Posted on 05/12/2020Indiana SSDI Section 301 Payments for Vocational Rehab
- Posted on 04/16/2020Update Your SSA Payment Information for COVID-19 Stimulus
- Posted on 09/01/2020 Even Young People Can Become Disabled and Require SSDI Benefits
- Posted on 07/01/2020 If Coronary Heart Disease Keeps You From Working, You May Qualify for Disability
- Posted on 02/03/2020 Don’t Go Broke While Waiting for Your Social Security Benefits—Read Our Tips for Speeding Up the Process and Getting Financial Help
- Posted on 11/17/2019 Denied Disability in Indiana? Find Out If You Can File for Reconsideration
- Posted on 09/20/2019 How Social Security Disability Payments Are Made