Disability attorney Tim Burns explains how a person's age can affect their likelihood of receiving Social Security disability benefits.
Did You Know Social Security Administration's Rules Change As You Age?
- Posted on 01/16/20193 Big Changes to Social Security in 2019
- Posted on 01/13/2019Qualifying for Medicare After Collecting SSDI
- Posted on 01/11/2019Does the Government Shutdown Affect Social Security?
- Posted on 11/12/2018Understanding SSDI Work Credits in Indiana
- Posted on 10/31/2017Hiring A Social Security Attorney Who Can Appeal Your Case
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Be Prepared When Applying for SSDI in Indiana
- Posted on 05/04/2012 How Critical Is Medical Evidence In Proving Your Disability Claim?
- Posted on 05/04/2012 Why Hire Us for Your Disability Case?
- Posted on 05/04/2012 Worried About Your Age Affecting Your Disability Claim? We Can Help!
- Posted on 05/04/2012 Need Help With The Initial Application? Our Disability Attorneys Can Help!