Disability attorney Tim Burns explains how a person's age can affect their likelihood of receiving Social Security disability benefits.
Did You Know Social Security Administration's Rules Change As You Age?
- Posted on 01/16/20193 Big Changes to Social Security in 2019
- Posted on 01/13/2019Qualifying for Medicare After Collecting SSDI
- Posted on 01/11/2019Does the Government Shutdown Affect Social Security?
- Posted on 11/12/2018Understanding SSDI Work Credits in Indiana
- Posted on 10/31/2017Hiring A Social Security Attorney Who Can Appeal Your Case
- Posted on 02/01/2019 When a Debilitating Mental Illness Is Preventing You From Working, You May Be Able to Collect Disability
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Be Prepared When Applying for SSDI in Indiana
- Posted on 10/06/2014 Our FREE SSD And SSI Benefits Guidebook Is Now Available HERE For Easy Access!
- Posted on 05/04/2012 How Critical Is Medical Evidence In Proving Your Disability Claim?
- Posted on 05/04/2012 Why Hire Us for Your Disability Case?