Disability attorney Tim Burns explains how a person's age can affect their likelihood of receiving Social Security disability benefits.
Did You Know Social Security Administration's Rules Change As You Age?
- Posted on 10/22/2019Questions Asked at Indiana Disability Hearings
- Posted on 09/19/2019Indiana SSDI Application Medical Evidence
- Posted on 01/16/20193 Big Changes to Social Security in 2019
- Posted on 01/13/2019Qualifying for Medicare After Collecting SSDI
- Posted on 01/11/2019Does the Government Shutdown Affect Social Security?
- Posted on 02/03/2020 Don’t Go Broke While Waiting for Your Social Security Benefits—Read Our Tips for Speeding Up the Process and Getting Financial Help
- Posted on 11/17/2019 Denied Disability in Indiana? Find Out If You Can File for Reconsideration
- Posted on 09/20/2019 How Social Security Disability Payments Are Made
- Posted on 08/01/2019 Was Your Disability Application Denied? Learn About the Appeal Process Here
- Posted on 06/03/2019 Challenges of Getting Social Security Disability Benefits for Cancer