Disability attorney Tim Burns explains how a person's age can affect their likelihood of receiving Social Security disability benefits.
Did You Know Social Security Administration's Rules Change As You Age?
- Posted on 04/13/2017Abolishing of the Treating Physician Rule
- Posted on 12/12/2016Why Does It Take So Long To Have A Disability Hearing?
- Posted on 11/17/2016Social Security Disability and Work: 5 Terms to Know
- Posted on 10/24/2016How Age May Affect Your Social Security Disability Claim
- Posted on 09/26/2016The Steps of the Disability Approval Process
- Posted on 05/04/2012 How Critical Is Medical Evidence In Proving Your Disability Claim?
- Posted on 05/04/2012 Why Hire Us for Your Disability Case?
- Posted on 05/04/2012 Worried About Your Age Affecting Your Disability Claim? We Can Help!
- Posted on 05/04/2012 Need Help With The Initial Application? Our Disability Attorneys Can Help!
- Posted on 05/04/2012 What is the "Reconsideration Stage" of Filing for Disability Benefits?