When all is said and done, a great personal injury attorney will be judged on his case results and case outcomes. Below, read about some of our recent case settlements and results in Indiana, Michigan, New Mexico, and Illinois.
Disclaimer: Keller & Keller LLP's client statements are for informational purposes only, and though we are proud of our record, each legal issue contains its own unique merits. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The material on this web site has been prepared by the law firm of Keller & Keller LLP and does not constitute legal advice. Further, the material on this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information is not intended to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney. No person should act or rely on any information in this site without seeking the advice of an attorney.
- Posted on 06/20/2019NM Nursing Home Injuries Often Not Reported to Authorities
- Posted on 06/11/2019New Mexico Teen Driver Traffic Fatalities
- Posted on 05/22/2019Collisions Caused by Dangerous Driving in Indiana
- Posted on 04/19/2019Reasons an Attorney May Reject a Personal Injury Case
- Posted on 03/04/2019Pedestrian Injury & Death on the Rise in Albuquerque
- Posted on 06/03/2019 Challenges of Getting Social Security Disability Benefits for Cancer
- Posted on 05/01/2019 How the Social Security Administration Determines Eligibility for Disability Benefits
- Posted on 04/01/2019 When You Are Injured in a New Mexico Vehicle Crash, Our Attorneys Can Help You Recover
- Posted on 03/05/2019 Here Are Some Options When Medical Bills Are Due Before an Indiana Car Accident Claim Has Settled
- Posted on 02/01/2019 When a Debilitating Mental Illness Is Preventing You From Working, You May Be Able to Collect Disability