When all is said and done, a great personal injury attorney will be judged on his case results and case outcomes. Below, read about some of our recent case settlements and results in Indiana, Michigan, New Mexico, and Illinois.
Disclaimer: Keller & Keller LLP's client statements are for informational purposes only, and though we are proud of our record, each legal issue contains its own unique merits. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The material on this web site has been prepared by the law firm of Keller & Keller LLP and does not constitute legal advice. Further, the material on this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information is not intended to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney. No person should act or rely on any information in this site without seeking the advice of an attorney.
- Posted on 01/16/20193 Big Changes to Social Security in 2019
- Posted on 01/13/2019Qualifying for Medicare After Collecting SSDI
- Posted on 01/11/2019Does the Government Shutdown Affect Social Security?
- Posted on 11/25/2018New Mexico Drunk Driving Accidents
- Posted on 11/12/2018Understanding SSDI Work Credits in Indiana
- Posted on 01/09/2019 Driving While Taking Certain Drugs Can Cause Deadly Crashes in New Mexico
- Posted on 12/03/2018 Distracted Driving Costs Lives in Indiana
- Posted on 11/01/2018 What Is the Difference Between an Indiana Car Accident Claim and a Lawsuit?
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Be Prepared When Applying for SSDI in Indiana
- Posted on 09/04/2018 New Mexico Truck Crashes Cause Devastating Injuries