Your Free Guide to Dog Bites
Warning: Read this book before you hire a lawyer or speak to the insurance company.
Guides such as this are often available to you in bookstores at a cost, but Keller & Keller wants you to have this guide for free. You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty by reading this book.
This Report Reveals Hidden Facts Such As:
- Why You Need a Lawyer When Dealing With the Insurance Company
- Steps to Reduce the Risk of Animal Attacks
- Why Should You File a Claim if You’ve Been Bitten
- Why Medical Attention is a MUST
- Why an Insurance Company WILL Deny Your Claim
- AND MUCH MORE
Our FREE GUIDE explains the secret deadlines that will destroy your case if you put off hiring a lawyer. It also reveals why you NEED to find a top-rated dog bite attorney for your case, and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
Simply Complete the Form and We’ll Send Your Free Book Immediately!
Fill Out the Form Below
Dog Bite Checklist
What to Do if You're Attacked
- Seek immediate medical attention
- Take photographs of the wounds
- Call 911 or animal control to report the incident
- Take photographs of the dog (if it's safe to do so)
- Gather information about the dog owner (name, address, phone number, insurance info)
- Contact an experienced dog bite attorney