"I can't emphasize enough how pleased I am that I chose Keller & Keller. In my quest to obtain my Social Security Disability benefits, it was a great relief to know I had a caring & extremely competent team of professionals working in my favor! My paralegal went "above & beyond" to keep me updated on the status of my case. I never worried or wondered about if/when I would hear a response from my paralegal. Not only am I pleased that I received a favorable outcome, but I was completely at ease with leaving my most important questions/concerns with Keller & Keller. After seeing the dedicated devotion to my case, I learned this: It's crucial that you have the best group helping you with the "JOURNEY", and not merely the "DESTINATION."Sher
Sher Compliments Keller & Keller's Disability Team
- Posted on 01/16/20193 Big Changes to Social Security in 2019
- Posted on 01/13/2019Qualifying for Medicare After Collecting SSDI
- Posted on 01/11/2019Does the Government Shutdown Affect Social Security?
- Posted on 11/12/2018Understanding SSDI Work Credits in Indiana
- Posted on 10/31/2017Hiring A Social Security Attorney Who Can Appeal Your Case
- Posted on 06/03/2019 Challenges of Getting Social Security Disability Benefits for Cancer
- Posted on 05/01/2019 How the Social Security Administration Determines Eligibility for Disability Benefits
- Posted on 02/01/2019 When a Debilitating Mental Illness Is Preventing You From Working, You May Be Able to Collect Disability
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Be Prepared When Applying for SSDI in Indiana
- Posted on 10/06/2014 Our FREE SSD And SSI Benefits Guidebook Is Now Available HERE For Easy Access!