Keller & Keller has always offered our clients the opportunity to hire us through a contingency fee agreement. This means that you pay us nothing to begin working your case and the only way we receieve payment for our services is if we make a recovery on your behalf.
Attorney Joe Sukup explains Keller & Keller's Contingency Fee Agreement
- Keller & Keller was a great team to have on our side. They know their business and worked with us and for us. I highly recommend this law firm. Joan
- I don't have one complaint about the job Keller & Keller did for me. Ashley
- Jim Keller & his team are first rate. I was thrilled with the outcome of our settlement and couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Keller & Keller. Jenna
- Keller & Keller has the absolute friendliest staff! Robi
- “Keller & Keller was very diligent in working my case along with helping me to understand step by step what it was they needed to do, while I concentrated on my recovery.” Mike
- Posted on 06/12/2018Box and Delivery Trucks Can Cause Serious Accidents
- Posted on 05/10/2018Truckers With Sleep Apnea Could Cause NM Crashes
- Posted on 04/10/2018Truckers Cannot Text and Drive in Indiana
- Posted on 04/05/2018Keller & Keller Increases Scholarship Award for UNM Law Students
- Posted on 03/27/2018Bicycle Commuting Safety [Infographic]
- Posted on 08/06/2018 How Much Is My New Mexico Semi-Truck Accident Worth?
- Posted on 07/10/2018 Who Pays When You Are Seriously Injured in a Crash With a Commercial Truck?
- Posted on 06/01/2018 Truckers Must Have a Valid CDL When Operating Their Rigs in New Mexico
- Posted on 05/01/2018 Indiana’s Trucking Regulations Are in Place to Protect All Motorists
- Posted on 04/02/2018 Be Aware of Distracted New Mexico Truck Drivers During Distracted Driving Awareness Month