A number of clients we represent for personal injury claims don't have health insurance. There are some considerations that you'll need to prepare for if you don't have health insurance and are involved in an accident.
Does Not Having Health Insurance Hurt Your Personal Injury Case?
- Posted on 08/29/2017Your Guide To A Safe Labor Day Weekend
- Posted on 08/25/2017Opioid Use Amongst Truck Drivers: A Silent Epidemic
- Posted on 07/18/2017Indiana Hit and Run Accidents
- Posted on 06/13/2017Avoid Making These Mistakes After a Car Accident in Indiana
- Posted on 06/07/2017Evidence of Fibromyalgia in Court Cases for Disability
- Posted on 09/25/2017 Mistakes Drivers Make That Leave Motorcyclists Injured and Worse
- Posted on 09/20/2017 Steps Following a Social Security Disability Application Denial
- Posted on 09/14/2017 Zimmer Biomet Reverse Shoulder Implant Recall Lawsuits
- Posted on 09/14/2017 If You've Suffered Unnecessarily From Physiomesh or Hernia Mesh, Contact Our Attorneys Today
- Posted on 09/14/2017 Have You Suffered Due to a Failed Metal-on-Metal Hip Implant? Our Medical Device Attorneys Are Here to Help