A number of clients we represent for personal injury claims don't have health insurance. There are some considerations that you'll need to prepare for if you don't have health insurance and are involved in an accident.
Does Not Having Health Insurance Hurt Your Personal Injury Case?
- Posted on 07/18/2017Indiana Hit and Run Accidents
- Posted on 06/13/2017Avoid Making These Mistakes After a Car Accident in Indiana
- Posted on 06/07/2017Evidence of Fibromyalgia in Court Cases for Disability
- Posted on 06/07/2017Seat Belt and Child Restraint Laws in Indiana
- Posted on 05/25/2017Evidence Needed to Support Indiana Car Accident Claims
- Posted on 07/26/2017 Learn More About Some of the Awards Keller & Keller Is Proud To Have Earned
- Posted on 07/25/2017 What to Do When You Suffer a Spinal Cord Injury in an Indiana Car Crash
- Posted on 07/05/2017 How Much Is Your Car Accident Claim Worth? Find Out Here
- Posted on 06/20/2017 What to Know About Hiring a Car Accident Attorney in Indiana
- Posted on 06/01/2017 What You Will Have to Prove to Win a Car Accident Settlement