You should always investigate an attorney's fee structure before hiring them. Different firms will have different attorney fee structures that may or may not allow you to hire them at zero cost. In addition to being able to hire Keller & Keller for no money upfront, the only way we receive payment for our legal services is if we make a recovery on your behalf.
How Much does it Cost to Hire Keller & Keller?
- I don't have one complaint about the job Keller & Keller did for me. Ashley
- Jim Keller & his team are first rate. I was thrilled with the outcome of our settlement and couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Keller & Keller. Jenna
- Keller & Keller has the absolute friendliest staff! Robi
- Keller & Keller was a great team to have on our side. They know their business and worked with us and for us. I highly recommend this law firm. Joan
- “Keller & Keller was very diligent in working my case along with helping me to understand step by step what it was they needed to do, while I concentrated on my recovery.” Mike
- Posted on 11/20/2017Safe and Sober Driving During the Holiday Season
- Posted on 11/14/20172017 Keller & Keller UNM Law School Challenge Scholarship
- Posted on 10/31/2017Hiring A Social Security Attorney Who Can Appeal Your Case
- Posted on 10/24/2017Symptoms of Serious Car Accident Injuries May Be Delayed
- Posted on 10/12/2017Your Guide to a Safe and Spooky Halloween [Infographic]
- Posted on 12/11/2017 How to Protect Your Family Member from Resident-on-Resident Assaults in Nursing Homes
- Posted on 12/01/2017 Social Security Disability Benefits for Non-Traditional Workers
- Posted on 11/24/2017 You Can Collect More Than One Government Benefit at a Time, but There Are Restrictions
- Posted on 11/16/2017 Tips for Preventing Deadly Motorcycle Crashes in Indiana
- Posted on 11/01/2017 You Have Been Approved for SSDI Benefits, But When Will You Get Your First Payment?