You should always investigate an attorney's fee structure before hiring them. Different firms will have different attorney fee structures that may or may not allow you to hire them at zero cost. In addition to being able to hire Keller & Keller for no money upfront, the only way we receive payment for our legal services is if we make a recovery on your behalf.
How Much does it Cost to Hire Keller & Keller?
- Keller & Keller was a great team to have on our side. They know their business and worked with us and for us. I highly recommend this law firm. Joan
- I don't have one complaint about the job Keller & Keller did for me. Ashley
- Jim Keller & his team are first rate. I was thrilled with the outcome of our settlement and couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Keller & Keller. Jenna
- Keller & Keller has the absolute friendliest staff! Robi
- “Keller & Keller was very diligent in working my case along with helping me to understand step by step what it was they needed to do, while I concentrated on my recovery.” Mike
- Posted on 11/12/2018Understanding SSDI Work Credits in Indiana
- Posted on 10/22/2018Most Common Types of New Mexico Car Accidents
- Posted on 09/26/20182018 Keller & Keller UNM Law School Challenge Scholarship
- Posted on 09/19/2018Truck Driver Shortage Puts Motorists at Risk in Indiana
- Posted on 08/15/2018Dangerous Trends in the Indiana Trucking Industry
- Posted on 11/01/2018 What Is the Difference Between an Indiana Car Accident Claim and a Lawsuit?
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Be Prepared When Applying for SSDI in Indiana
- Posted on 09/04/2018 New Mexico Truck Crashes Cause Devastating Injuries
- Posted on 08/06/2018 How Much Is My New Mexico Semi-Truck Accident Worth?
- Posted on 07/10/2018 Who Pays When You Are Seriously Injured in a Crash With a Commercial Truck?