Keller & Keller's Michigan accident attorney Joe Sukup explains the concept of "comparative fault" and how it can affect the outcome of your car accident claim as well as the overall value of your case.
Keller & Keller Lawyer Joe Sukup Explains Comparative Fault
- My attorney made sure the settlement covered all bills. I was very happy with the end result of the settlement. Katya Russell
- I was involved in an auto accident and I am going to for sure use their service for my disability case. Nikita Wagner
- Our paralegal Becky Kelly was great to work with. Robin Woodrum
- After a terrifying wreck and a major surgery, I was in way over my head trying to deal with the insurance companies. Sierra Goodpaster
- My car accident was one of the most difficult times of my life... Christy Shannon
- Posted on 07/29/2020Should You Get Medical Care During Covid-19?
- Posted on 06/23/2020Cell Phone Driving Ban Goes Into Effect July 1 in IN
- Posted on 04/10/2020Maximizing the Value of Your Indiana Car Accident Claim
- Posted on 03/10/2020Compensation for Indiana Soft Tissue Car Accident Injuries
- Posted on 02/03/2020Common Mistakes People Make After a Car Accident
- Posted on 09/01/2019 If Your Car Accident Claim Checks These Boxes, You Can Expect Significant Compensation
- Posted on 03/05/2019 Here Are Some Options When Medical Bills Are Due Before an Indiana Car Accident Claim Has Settled
- Posted on 12/03/2018 Distracted Driving Costs Lives in Indiana
- Posted on 11/01/2018 What Is the Difference Between an Indiana Car Accident Claim and a Lawsuit?
- Posted on 08/18/2017 These Factors Will Affect the Value of Your Car Accident Claim