In this video, attorney Joe Sukup discusses the dangers of posting personal information to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Unknown to many people is the fact that these sites can be responsible for causing significant damage to someone's personal injury claim.
Find Out Why Avoiding Social Media Sites Can Save Your Personal Injury Claim.
- Keller & Keller was a great team to have on our side. They know their business and worked with us and for us. I highly recommend this law firm. Joan
- I don't have one complaint about the job Keller & Keller did for me. Ashley
- Jim Keller & his team are first rate. I was thrilled with the outcome of our settlement and couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Keller & Keller. Jenna
- Keller & Keller has the absolute friendliest staff! Robi
- “Keller & Keller was very diligent in working my case along with helping me to understand step by step what it was they needed to do, while I concentrated on my recovery.” Mike
- Posted on 11/25/2018New Mexico Drunk Driving Accidents
- Posted on 11/12/2018Understanding SSDI Work Credits in Indiana
- Posted on 10/22/2018Most Common Types of New Mexico Car Accidents
- Posted on 09/26/20182018 Keller & Keller UNM Law School Challenge Scholarship
- Posted on 09/19/2018Truck Driver Shortage Puts Motorists at Risk in Indiana
- Posted on 12/03/2018 Distracted Driving Costs Lives in Indiana
- Posted on 11/01/2018 What Is the Difference Between an Indiana Car Accident Claim and a Lawsuit?
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Be Prepared When Applying for SSDI in Indiana
- Posted on 09/04/2018 New Mexico Truck Crashes Cause Devastating Injuries
- Posted on 08/06/2018 How Much Is My New Mexico Semi-Truck Accident Worth?