In this video, attorney Joe Sukup discusses the dangers of posting personal information to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Unknown to many people is the fact that these sites can be responsible for causing significant damage to someone's personal injury claim.
Find Out Why Avoiding Social Media Sites Can Save Your Personal Injury Claim.
- Posted on 07/18/2017Indiana Hit and Run Accidents
- Posted on 06/13/2017Avoid Making These Mistakes After a Car Accident in Indiana
- Posted on 06/07/2017Evidence of Fibromyalgia in Court Cases for Disability
- Posted on 06/07/2017Seat Belt and Child Restraint Laws in Indiana
- Posted on 05/25/2017Evidence Needed to Support Indiana Car Accident Claims
- Posted on 08/14/2017 Wrongful Death Claims for Fatal Car Accidents in Indiana
- Posted on 08/01/2017 Fighting for Fair Compensation When You Suffer Brain Damage in an Indiana Car Accident
- Posted on 07/26/2017 Learn More About Some of the Awards Keller & Keller Is Proud To Have Earned
- Posted on 07/25/2017 What to Do When You Suffer a Spinal Cord Injury in an Indiana Car Crash
- Posted on 07/05/2017 How Much Is Your Car Accident Claim Worth? Find Out Here