Talking to the insurance company after an accident can cause serious damage to your injury claim. Our attorneys can advise you of the steps you need to take after your accident, including how to handle the insurance company's calls and requests.
Steps to Take if the Insurance Company Contacts You
- Keller & Keller was a great team to have on our side. They know their business and worked with us and for us. I highly recommend this law firm. Joan
- I don't have one complaint about the job Keller & Keller did for me. Ashley
- Jim Keller & his team are first rate. I was thrilled with the outcome of our settlement and couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Keller & Keller. Jenna
- Keller & Keller has the absolute friendliest staff! Robi
- “Keller & Keller was very diligent in working my case along with helping me to understand step by step what it was they needed to do, while I concentrated on my recovery.” Mike
- Posted on 09/26/20182018 Keller & Keller UNM Law School Challenge Scholarship
- Posted on 09/19/2018Truck Driver Shortage Puts Motorists at Risk in Indiana
- Posted on 08/15/2018Dangerous Trends in the Indiana Trucking Industry
- Posted on 06/12/2018Box and Delivery Trucks Can Cause Serious Accidents
- Posted on 05/10/2018Truckers With Sleep Apnea Could Cause NM Crashes
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Be Prepared When Applying for SSDI in Indiana
- Posted on 09/04/2018 New Mexico Truck Crashes Cause Devastating Injuries
- Posted on 08/06/2018 How Much Is My New Mexico Semi-Truck Accident Worth?
- Posted on 07/10/2018 Who Pays When You Are Seriously Injured in a Crash With a Commercial Truck?
- Posted on 06/01/2018 Truckers Must Have a Valid CDL When Operating Their Rigs in New Mexico