Creditors looking to collect on various medical bills are often a source of frustration for accident victims who may be forced to wait several months to be compensated for their injuries. Keller & Keller attorney Joe Sukup talks about strategies that can be used to deal with creditors while your personal injury claim is waiting to settle.
The Best Way to Deal With Creditors After an Accident
- Keller & Keller was a great team to have on our side. They know their business and worked with us and for us. I highly recommend this law firm. Joan
- I don't have one complaint about the job Keller & Keller did for me. Ashley
- Jim Keller & his team are first rate. I was thrilled with the outcome of our settlement and couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Keller & Keller. Jenna
- Keller & Keller has the absolute friendliest staff! Robi
- “Keller & Keller was very diligent in working my case along with helping me to understand step by step what it was they needed to do, while I concentrated on my recovery.” Mike
- Posted on 01/16/20193 Big Changes to Social Security in 2019
- Posted on 01/13/2019Qualifying for Medicare After Collecting SSDI
- Posted on 01/11/2019Does the Government Shutdown Affect Social Security?
- Posted on 11/25/2018New Mexico Drunk Driving Accidents
- Posted on 11/12/2018Understanding SSDI Work Credits in Indiana
- Posted on 01/09/2019 Driving While Taking Certain Drugs Can Cause Deadly Crashes in New Mexico
- Posted on 12/03/2018 Distracted Driving Costs Lives in Indiana
- Posted on 11/01/2018 What Is the Difference Between an Indiana Car Accident Claim and a Lawsuit?
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Be Prepared When Applying for SSDI in Indiana
- Posted on 09/04/2018 New Mexico Truck Crashes Cause Devastating Injuries