Every state in the U.S. requires drivers to carry an insurance policy on their automobile. The amount you are required to carry will vary state to state, and if you are in an accident and uninsured, it can seriously impact your chances at recovery.
What if You Have an Accident and Don't Have Car Insurance?
- I don't have one complaint about the job Keller & Keller did for me. Ashley
- Jim Keller & his team are first rate. I was thrilled with the outcome of our settlement and couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Keller & Keller. Jenna
- Keller & Keller has the absolute friendliest staff! Robi
- Keller & Keller was a great team to have on our side. They know their business and worked with us and for us. I highly recommend this law firm. Joan
- “Keller & Keller was very diligent in working my case along with helping me to understand step by step what it was they needed to do, while I concentrated on my recovery.” Mike
- Posted on 11/14/20172017 Keller & Keller UNM Law School Challenge Scholarship
- Posted on 10/31/2017Hiring A Social Security Attorney Who Can Appeal Your Case
- Posted on 10/24/2017Symptoms of Serious Car Accident Injuries May Be Delayed
- Posted on 10/12/2017Your Guide to a Safe and Spooky Halloween [Infographic]
- Posted on 10/02/2017Types of Indiana Semi-Truck Crashes
- Posted on 11/16/2017 Tips for Preventing Deadly Motorcycle Crashes in Indiana
- Posted on 11/01/2017 You Have Been Approved for SSDI Benefits, But When Will You Get Your First Payment?
- Posted on 10/24/2017 If You Suffered Permanent Hair Loss After Taking Taxotere, Our Attorneys May Be Able to Help. We're Filing Taxotere Lawsuits Now
- Posted on 10/05/2017 If You Are Still Working, You May Not Qualify for Social Security Disability
- Posted on 09/27/2017 Don't Fall for These Common Denial Tactics from Unum Life Insurance