Disability attorney Tim Burns explains to viewers the difference between Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and Social Security Income (SSi) benefits.
Know The Difference Between SSDI and SSI BEFORE You Apply!
- At every juncture of the process... everyone involved, were more than thorough. I never had any questions. It was just matter of fact, straight to the point, and taken care of. Jill
- "I can't emphasize enough how pleased I am that I chose Keller & Keller. In my quest to obtain my Social Security Disability benefits... Sher
- "I'm thankful that I chose Keller & Keller, and I would recommend them to anyone because they are great at what they do." Judy
- After twice being denied Social Security disability benefits, a woman hires us to be her Indianapolis disability lawyer. Listen to what happened afterward. Jill
- Posted on 01/16/20193 Big Changes to Social Security in 2019
- Posted on 01/13/2019Qualifying for Medicare After Collecting SSDI
- Posted on 01/11/2019Does the Government Shutdown Affect Social Security?
- Posted on 11/12/2018Understanding SSDI Work Credits in Indiana
- Posted on 10/31/2017Hiring A Social Security Attorney Who Can Appeal Your Case
- Posted on 02/01/2019 When a Debilitating Mental Illness Is Preventing You From Working, You May Be Able to Collect Disability
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Be Prepared When Applying for SSDI in Indiana
- Posted on 10/06/2014 Our FREE SSD And SSI Benefits Guidebook Is Now Available HERE For Easy Access!
- Posted on 05/04/2012 How Critical Is Medical Evidence In Proving Your Disability Claim?
- Posted on 05/04/2012 Why Hire Us for Your Disability Case?