Disability attorney Tim Burns explains to viewers the difference between Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and Social Security Income (SSi) benefits.
Know The Difference Between SSDI and SSI BEFORE You Apply!
- At every juncture of the process... everyone involved, were more than thorough. I never had any questions. It was just matter of fact, straight to the point, and taken care of. Jill
- "I can't emphasize enough how pleased I am that I chose Keller & Keller. In my quest to obtain my Social Security Disability benefits... Sher
- "I'm thankful that I chose Keller & Keller, and I would recommend them to anyone because they are great at what they do." Judy
- After twice being denied Social Security disability benefits, a woman hires us to be her Indianapolis disability lawyer. Listen to what happened afterward. Jill
- Posted on 10/31/2017Hiring A Social Security Attorney Who Can Appeal Your Case
- Posted on 04/13/2017Abolishing of the Treating Physician Rule
- Posted on 12/12/2016Why Does It Take So Long To Have A Disability Hearing?
- Posted on 11/17/2016Social Security Disability and Work: 5 Terms to Know
- Posted on 10/24/2016How Age May Affect Your Social Security Disability Claim
- Posted on 05/04/2012 How Critical Is Medical Evidence In Proving Your Disability Claim?
- Posted on 05/04/2012 Why Hire Us for Your Disability Case?
- Posted on 05/04/2012 Worried About Your Age Affecting Your Disability Claim? We Can Help!
- Posted on 05/04/2012 Need Help With The Initial Application? Our Disability Attorneys Can Help!
- Posted on 05/04/2012 What is the "Reconsideration Stage" of Filing for Disability Benefits?