Disability attorney Tim Burns explains to viewers the difference between Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and Social Security Income (SSi) benefits.
Know The Difference Between SSDI and SSI BEFORE You Apply!
- "At every juncture of the process... everyone involved, were more than thorough. I never had any questions. It was just matter of fact, straight to the point, and taken care of." Jill
- "I can't emphasize enough how pleased I am that I chose Keller & Keller. In my quest to obtain my Social Security Disability benefits... Sher
- "I'm thankful that I chose Keller & Keller, and I would recommend them to anyone because they are great at what they do." Judy
- "...Having come to Keller & Keller, the burden was lifted..." Jill
- Posted on 08/21/2020Indiana SSDI for Neurological Conditions Such as Parkinson’s
- Posted on 06/19/2020Indiana SSDI Benefits for Family Members of Disabled Workers
- Posted on 05/12/2020Indiana SSDI Section 301 Payments for Vocational Rehab
- Posted on 04/16/2020Update Your SSA Payment Information for COVID-19 Stimulus
- Posted on 10/22/2019Questions Asked at Indiana Disability Hearings
- Posted on 09/01/2020 Even Young People Can Become Disabled and Require SSDI Benefits
- Posted on 07/01/2020 If Coronary Heart Disease Keeps You From Working, You May Qualify for Disability
- Posted on 02/03/2020 Don’t Go Broke While Waiting for Your Social Security Benefits—Read Our Tips for Speeding Up the Process and Getting Financial Help
- Posted on 11/17/2019 Denied Disability in Indiana? Find Out If You Can File for Reconsideration
- Posted on 09/20/2019 How Social Security Disability Payments Are Made