Not seeking treatment after an accident can destroy your personal injury claim. Michigan personal injury attorney Joe Sukup explains when an accident victim should seek treatment at the hospital, ER, or family doctor..
When Should an Accident Victim Seek Medical Treatment?
- Posted on 08/29/2017Your Guide To A Safe Labor Day Weekend
- Posted on 08/25/2017Opioid Use Amongst Truck Drivers: A Silent Epidemic
- Posted on 07/18/2017Indiana Hit and Run Accidents
- Posted on 06/13/2017Avoid Making These Mistakes After a Car Accident in Indiana
- Posted on 06/07/2017Evidence of Fibromyalgia in Court Cases for Disability
- Posted on 09/20/2017 Steps Following a Social Security Disability Application Denial
- Posted on 09/14/2017 Zimmer Biomet Reverse Shoulder Implant Recall Lawsuits
- Posted on 09/14/2017 If You've Suffered Unnecessarily From Physiomesh or Hernia Mesh, Contact Our Attorneys Today
- Posted on 09/14/2017 Have You Suffered Due to a Failed Metal-on-Metal Hip Implant? Our Medical Device Attorneys Are Here to Help
- Posted on 09/13/2017 How Recovering From a Motorcycle Crash Differs From a Car Crash Recovery