Every law firm operates differently with regard to how they handle a client's case. At Keller & Keller we assign an entire team to handle your claim, including an attorney, a paralegal, and support staff. When you hire Keller & Keller, your case receives the attention it deserves.
Who Handles My Injury Claim When I Hire Keller & Keller?
- Posted on 08/29/2017Your Guide To A Safe Labor Day Weekend
- Posted on 08/25/2017Opioid Use Amongst Truck Drivers: A Silent Epidemic
- Posted on 07/18/2017Indiana Hit and Run Accidents
- Posted on 06/13/2017Avoid Making These Mistakes After a Car Accident in Indiana
- Posted on 06/07/2017Evidence of Fibromyalgia in Court Cases for Disability
- Posted on 09/25/2017 Mistakes Drivers Make That Leave Motorcyclists Injured and Worse
- Posted on 09/20/2017 Steps Following a Social Security Disability Application Denial
- Posted on 09/14/2017 Zimmer Biomet Reverse Shoulder Implant Recall Lawsuits
- Posted on 09/14/2017 If You've Suffered Unnecessarily From Physiomesh or Hernia Mesh, Contact Our Attorneys Today
- Posted on 09/14/2017 Have You Suffered Due to a Failed Metal-on-Metal Hip Implant? Our Medical Device Attorneys Are Here to Help