The majority of our clients suffer traumatic injuries that require immediate and sometimes long-term hospitalization. We've always made it our practice to visit with you and/or your family at the hospital should you want to meet with us in person.
Will Keller & Keller Visit Me in the Hospital?
- Keller & Keller was a great team to have on our side. They know their business and worked with us and for us. I highly recommend this law firm. Joan
- I don't have one complaint about the job Keller & Keller did for me. Ashley
- Jim Keller & his team are first rate. I was thrilled with the outcome of our settlement and couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Keller & Keller. Jenna
- Keller & Keller has the absolute friendliest staff! Robi
- “Keller & Keller was very diligent in working my case along with helping me to understand step by step what it was they needed to do, while I concentrated on my recovery.” Mike
- Posted on 10/22/2018Most Common Types of New Mexico Car Accidents
- Posted on 09/26/20182018 Keller & Keller UNM Law School Challenge Scholarship
- Posted on 09/19/2018Truck Driver Shortage Puts Motorists at Risk in Indiana
- Posted on 08/15/2018Dangerous Trends in the Indiana Trucking Industry
- Posted on 06/12/2018Box and Delivery Trucks Can Cause Serious Accidents
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Be Prepared When Applying for SSDI in Indiana
- Posted on 09/04/2018 New Mexico Truck Crashes Cause Devastating Injuries
- Posted on 08/06/2018 How Much Is My New Mexico Semi-Truck Accident Worth?
- Posted on 07/10/2018 Who Pays When You Are Seriously Injured in a Crash With a Commercial Truck?
- Posted on 06/01/2018 Truckers Must Have a Valid CDL When Operating Their Rigs in New Mexico