Missouri City Man Attacked By Rottweiler – Neighbor Shoots Dog
The dangerous dog, a Rottweiler named Rebel, belonged to neighbor Tony Trammell. He told Clay County officials that the dog was not leashed because there is no leash law in Missouri City. He also said that the dog had acted aggressively with other dogs in the neighborhood before. Still, he claimed that Rebel was his buddy.
The Clay County man who was attacked could not be found after the dog attack incident, and it is unknown whether man or dog was seriously injured by a dog bite.
Dog Bite Checklist
What to Do if You're Attacked
- Seek immediate medical attention
- Take photographs of the wounds
- Call 911 or animal control to report the incident
- Take photographs of the dog (if it's safe to do so)
- Gather information about the dog owner (name, address, phone number, insurance info)
- Contact an experienced dog bite attorney