What will happen to the dog?
Request Free Consultation
Complete the short form next and we'll be in touch within 12 hours.
We've helped injured people and their families for over 75 years.
"At every juncture of the process... everyone involved, were more than thorough. I never had any questions. It was just matter of fact, straight to the point, and taken care of."by Jill S.
Dog Bite Checklist
What to Do if You're Attacked
- Seek immediate medical attention
- Take photographs of the wounds
- Call 911 or animal control to report the incident
- Take photographs of the dog (if it's safe to do so)
- Gather information about the dog owner (name, address, phone number, insurance info)
- Contact an experienced dog bite attorney