Dangerous Conditions In Hotels And Motels Can Lead To Injuries
Slips, trips, and falls can be embarrassing – and it can be easy to take blame for what took place. However, if your fall and injury could have been prevented, it was not your fault! For example, if you trip on a loose piece of carpeting in the hotel lobby and management had received complaints about the loose carpet in the past, they had a responsibility to repair the dangerous condition on their property and your accident should have never taken place.
Here are some other possible premises liability cases that could take place in a hotel or resort:
• You trip and fall on a dark, poorly lit stairwell.
• You fall on a wet floor near the entrance to the hotel.
• You or a loved one suffers a swimming accident in an unattended hotel pool.
• You slip on an icy sidewalk outside of the hotel and it has been days since the last snowstorm.
• You are attacked in the hotel by an intruder that should have been stopped by hotel security.
If you have been injured while on the premises of a hotel, motel, or resort – and that injury could have been prevented if not for the carelessness or negligence of the owner of the property – you may not be responsible for your medical bills, your lost wages, or your pain and suffering. To learn more about your potential personal, contact a knowledgeable premises liability attorney today. At Keller & Keller LLP, we offer all injury victims a free, confidential meeting with an attorney who can help. Call us today.