More important than the location of the law firm's main office is their experience with helping people from your city as well as their ability to offer their services on a contingency fee basis. Keller & Keller has handled several large personal injury cases for Anderson, Indiana residents and the firm's managing partner, Jim Keller, also has family roots that trace back to Anderson. In addition, we ALWAYS offer residents from Anderson a Zero Fee Guarantee, meaning you'll never pay us a dime unless a recovery is made for you.
An Anderson Injury Lawyer With Experience And Strong Personal Attachments
- I don't have one complaint about the job Keller & Keller did for me. Ashley
- Jim Keller & his team are first rate. I was thrilled with the outcome of our settlement and couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Keller & Keller. Jenna
- Keller & Keller has the absolute friendliest staff! Robi
- "I was so thankful for the time and effort they gave to my case, but I was especially grateful for the work Keller & Keller did on behalf of my son." Stephanie
- "One of the more impressive things about Jim Keller, besides the outstanding results he obtains for his clients, is his dedication to his clients and their causes." Gerry
- Posted on 02/07/2018New Route for Bus Rapid Transit
- Posted on 10/12/2017Your Guide to a Safe and Spooky Halloween [Infographic]
- Posted on 08/29/2017Your Guide To A Safe Labor Day Weekend
- Posted on 02/01/2017Accident in a Trampoline Park
- Posted on 12/21/2016Holiday Safety Tips from Keller & Keller
- Posted on 06/29/2011 Napa Home & Garden firepot fuel gel claims are being made right now. If you suffered a burn as a result of a fuel gel explosion, you may have a claim.
- Posted on 06/24/2010 It costs NOTHING to our spinal cord injury attorneys to see if we can help with compensation and financing of on-going care.
- Posted on 06/18/2009 Exploring Private Swimming Pool Liability: 6 Tips to Help Prevent Accidental Drownings
- Posted on 05/12/2009 Before you hire your personal injury lawyer, ask them the following questions!
- Posted on 04/13/2009 The Keller & Keller Pledge